Thursday 19 September 2019

Feedback from my Readers


The following is some feedback from the learned readers of my book, Snippets of Life Music:

Suresh Kr Pandey I read it last night,very beautiful story. About ‘The Girl’

Bill Adkins I enjoyed the Fantasy read!!

Julie Tu Ramesh, FANTASTIC! A riveting read; wonderfully crafted. My hair's name is Makiko and that's exactly the type of fear she inspires in men. LOL! : )

Pawan Kumar just read two stories from the link. You are great sir. You should get these published as a book.

Sanjay Singh: Read ur article,fantastic way to express in indian context, keep alive spirit,let the world know tiwari ji from Bahraich can turn the table of writers .

Chitra Lele A nice play on words---depicting the tug of war between emotion and reason (y) best wishes Ramesh Tiwari Sir (Walls of Hesitation) Your book is certainly a melting pot of wondrous tales. I can't wait to read it Ramesh Tiwari Sir.

Pramod Srivastava धन्यदाव तिवारी जी।
कल आपकी कहानी पढ़ी थी।
बहुत अच्छी लगी, प्रतियोगी परीक्षाओं की तैयारी करने वालों को और मेहनत करने की प्रेरणा देगी, साम्प्रदायिक सौहार्द का नायाब नमूना... The Power of Prayer.

English teacher, Sri Amar Singh Vishen I got #Snippets_of_Life_music,a beautiful collection of short stories by Ramesh Tiwari , This book, as its subtitle states, is a classic. I own it, and I still am moved by the introductory chapter in which the author explains why using precise language is vital to protecting truth in society. This would make a great gift for the readers.I am really thankful for providing us such great creation.

Julie Tu Ramesh Tiwari, thank you. Just remembering your excellent essays and short stories!! I am glad you are on FB. We learn so much about India from you. Indeed your viewpoints are really realistic and worth sharing.


No comments:

Post a Comment