Saturday 19 January 2019

DEDICATION

DEDICATION
TO OUR HIGHLY ESTEEMED GURUDEV 
SWAMI PARAMANAND GIRI JI MAHARAJ




On the morning of January 8th, 2009, in a room of Dalmiya Dharamshala in Bahraich, Gurudev was preaching to a group of his disciples sitting on the carpeted floor next to his bed. After they had left the room, he turned to me. “It looks like you wish for something,” he said gently. “Gurudev, give me the ability to create some unique works of literature,” I replied. He soon blessed me by writing the following word on the first page of my note book:
Things changed with that event. It seemed as though I had started to have some divine revelations. I started writing stories one after the other and it engaged me so passionately that everything else became secondary to me. People from different parts of the world come to Gurudev with things in which they see him take delight. As a testimony of my devotion to his godly self, I now return his gift to me in the form of the book, Snippets of Life Music, which is the most precious thing among all that I possess.

No comments:

Post a Comment