Sunday 3 February 2019

Short Story Collection


My book offers my benign readers the opportunity of understanding just in few hours all that I have learnt in many years and that involves a lot of hard work. I have served facts and events up on this book as they naturally are rather than decorating them with swelling and glorious words or with some external attraction. Moreover, I admire the enthusiasm and skill of Highbrowscribes Publications, New Delhi, who have designed my collected short stories in such a way as to make it possible for my valued audience to get the best book at the lowest possible price. This book can be obtained from amazon. Also to get the book, email - highbrowscribes@gmail.com or contact by phone on the numbers: + 91 - 8826398333, 7982333488 or visit the Website: www.highbrowscribes.com

No comments:

Post a Comment