Friday 28 October 2016

जिंदगी

Long ago I set off for a journey
To an unknown world:
A happy walk around my home,
Then a reluctant but mischievous march
Between home and school,
Now a heavy race  
Between home and office.
I don’t know where to go
But I know I’ve come a long way -
Through the hills
Across the desert, plains and sea.
I must look back to see
If the way behind me is
Clean, safe and clear for
Those who follow me. 

तसल्ली छटकती रही कोशिशें हँसती दगा देती गईं !
पथरीली जिंदगी  पर छेड़ती रहीं मुश्किलें हर वक्त पे |

तसल्ली, तू जाएगी कहाँ आएगी दर्द के दिल में ही,
देख मुझको मोहब्बत है बहुत दर्द के हर शक्ल से |

भी मत कहना मैं आया नहीं था बड़े अरमान लेकर, 
बात अभी भी वही है, बात फिर भी तब कुछ और थी |

कितनी तस्वीरें बनाई थीं आपके खूबसूरती की, 
भाप के लच्छे उठने लगे, तस्वीरें मिटती गयीं |

No comments:

Post a Comment