Oh don't Touch the Flower


A masterpiece in a museum came into sight;
I drank each drop of it with my thirsty eyes.
I felt the presence of someone caring, kind;
Soon the icon percolated through my mind
And was strongly imprinted on my memory
I cherish and indulge in the magic of reverie.
To have the image only I am more delighted
Than the one who the masterpiece abducted.

                                                                    -Poet Ramesh Tiwari

I have never committed an act of theft in all my life except for one occasion when, in my teens, I could not help stealing a picture of someone I would never like to forget. Read Anushree-Kavitaen and know whose picture it was.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

100th episode of PM Modi’s Man-ki-Baat

आचार्य प्रवर महामंडलेश्वर युगपुरुष श्री स्वामी परमानन्द गिरी जी महाराज द्वारा प्रवचन - प्रस्तुति रमेश चन्द्र तिवारी

युगपुरुष स्वामी परमानन्द जी महाराज की अध्यक्षता में श्रीमद् भागवत