Wednesday 6 May 2020

E-Book of Amazing Stories by the Master Storyteller




Feedback on my book ‘Snippets of Life Music’

Linda Linda: (comments on one of my stories) “What irony, Ramesh. One procrastinates to avoid suffering (an unpleasant task maybe) and yet the act of procrastination causes even more suffering in the long term.”

panindiahindu: RAMESHJI I like your English prose and your ideas.

Julie Tu: It's very funny but I know exactly what you write about. I experience it too but in a different realm. That is what makes your work so elevated, it has a universal message (and is so well crafted, people enjoy the flow within your metric tempo) that even if people do not share the exact same circumstance as your characters, they can relate to them.

Julie Tu: Interesting set up ~ the future of India is at the forefront of many minds

Julie Tu Tek-khiam Chia: follow this author. His English is better than most Americans and his wisdom impeccable.

Chandramohan Upadhyay: I red your article, a well written and quite lucid.

Boundless Blessings by Kamal: What an awesome story Ramesh, superb. You are a great writer.

D. Wallace Peach: Wonderful story, Ramesh. I was intrigued right from the start!

Expressingwings: Sir I came to know about you, and after a long time really got some good work to read, I enjoyed reading your work, we all are indeed just a budding kid in this, your work is an inspiration for us.

Suresh Kr Pandey: I read it last night, very beautiful story. About ‘The Girl’

Bill Adkins: I enjoyed the Fantasy read!!

Pawan Kumar: just read two stories. You are great sir.

Sanjay Singh: Read ur article, fantastic way to express in Indian context, keep alive your spirit - the world will know tiwari ji from Bahraich can turn the table of writers . 

No comments:

Post a Comment