Monday 8 October 2018

Sahara India Featured My Book ‘Trishna- Thirsty Wings


I owe a great deal to our dear good brother Sri Satish Srivastava (the Bureau Chief Sahara India, Bahraich), who recognized the beauty, dignity and relevance of my book ‘Trishna- Thirsty Wings’ and wrote a very suitable and pertinent report on it that featured in Sahara India today. I participated in the campaign to persuade people to vote for BJP in the 2014 elections by writing through social media. All that I had written became a large volume of articles, poems, comments etc. It later won me a NaMo Tea Cup, as an award. I have started to write postings, poems and articles on my Blog, Facebook, Twitter etc once again this year too in the effort to ensure that Sri Narendra Modi continue as the Prime Minister of India and the country be saved from impostors. During the general election of 2014, I wrote a few poems in his honour. Recently, Vishwabharati has published them in my book which is a staggering collection of 44 poems that cover a range of subjects, like: politics, nationalism, faith, humanity and love. It is an interesting book, giving a fascinating insight into PM Narendra Modi’s clean and bright character and his revolutionary ideas of development and singing some emotive love and devotional songs. The poems in this book will stimulate you to think in more depth; amuse you and also make you feel your past moving into the present and the present into the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment