Saturday 25 December 2021

Anniversary of the Birth

 



Today Pratibha Sanrakshan Sewa Nyas Bahraich, celebrated 160th Birth Anniversary of the great educationist and Social reformer, Pandit Madan Mohan Malaviya. The organization honoured a few leading social workers, poets, authors and other talents of the district as a tribute to Mahamana. I felt flattered at being one of them. I extend my heartfelt thanks to Shri Ghanshyam Bajpai, the custodian of the trust, the secretary of the trust, Shri Devendra Upadhyay and all of the Office Bearers and members of the organization for conferring the precious honour on me.



The President of Kalam Foundation, Shri Amar Singh Visen, and his team organized a poetry reading to celebrate 160th anniversary of the birth of Pt Madan Mohan Malveeya and 97th anniversary of the birth of our former Prime Minister Shri Atal Bihari Bajpai at Kisan PG College, Bahraich today. Our worthy leader, Smt Anupama Jaiswal, honoured the event with her presence as the Chief Guest and Smt Madhuri Singh as the Special Guest. Shri Deenbandhu Shukla anchored the programme proficiently. I extend my grateful thanks to Shri Amar Singh Visen, Shri Deenbandhu Shukla and the members of the foundation for giving me the opportunity to be the part of this memorable event as a speaker.

No comments:

Post a Comment